Friday, September 29, 2006

This week I've been thinking....

I've been a bit unwell this week.
Nothing major. Just feel a bit queezy and generally not right.
So.........
I've done a lot of staring and thinking.
What do you think about when you have nothing much to think about?
My mind turns to new bike parts of course.
I'll list what I have thought about:
Disc brakes and new wheels for Little Bike.
(I'm fed-up with the Maggy Hydraulic rim brakes rubbing all the time)
Chain device for the Big Hitter.
(Took the old one off cos it didn't work with a smaller chainring)
Wider bars for the Hitter.
(It has short bars on it from my old Rockhopper)
Chris King headset for the Rocky Ridge.
(Needs a new headset but at £100!!!)
New saddle for the Rocky Ridge.
(Am using a slightly broken one at the moment. Heavy landings and all that)

If I did all that it would cost £500 or more.
Trouble is I can use any of my bikes right now without spending a penny so how can I justify buying anything?

IT WILL MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!
So there is something good about feeling poorly.
:O)
Damn!! I'm feeling better already.
DB

No comments: